Palestine/Israel: WIZO Agricultural High School of Nahalal pin, circa. 1940's-50's; not maker-marked; size: 21 x 25mm; weight: 2.15g. Safety-pin reverse. The school was founded in 1923 by the agronomist Hanna Maizel Shochat as the "Girls Agricultural School" and remained a female-only institution until it became a mixed gender institution with the influx of Holocaust survivors into Palestine. It functions under the sponsorship of Hadassah-Wizo of Canada (since 1924).